The Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) at Falconbrook is:
Stella Smith Head Teacher
The Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead (DDSL) at Falconbrook School is:
Sarah Pieniek-Jones Deputy Head Teacher
Falconbrook school aims to ensure that our pupils are safe and happy.
As such we fully recognise our child protection duty to ensure that:
Please read our safeguarding documents
Links to Safeguarding Documents
- We provide a safe environment in which children can learn and develop
- We take swift and appropriate action to safeguard and promote children’s welfare
- Staff are fully aware of their statutory responsibilities in respect to safeguarding and are well trained in recognising and reporting safeguarding concerns
- We consistently monitor the well-being and safety of all children, including those where we may have concerns regarding their welfare or safety
- Should concerns arise regarding the suspected abuse of a child this information will be shared with the relevant external agencies.