Year 1-Year 6 Admissions
Applying for a place in Years 1 – 6
We are delighted that you are considering Falconbrook Primary School for your child.
Admission for Reception to Year 6 are managed by Wandsworth Council, and parents and carers should apply through the Wandsworth website. However, we would welcome the opportunity to speak to prospective parents and carers about the process and welcome visits. Please contact the office 0207 228 7706 or email@example.com for more information.
If you would like help applying online please visit our office where the staff will be happy to help.
Apply for a school place during the school year
Please use the Wandsworth application form to apply for a school place when you:
- are new to Wandsworth and need a school place
- want a change of school
- need to apply for a reception place but you moved to Wandsworth after the closing date
You can apply at any time.
Following your application
You and your child will be invited to school to meet the Head Teacher and asked to supply the following documents (please see our Privacy Notice to learn more about how we use this data);
- Proof of Address (council tax or utility bill).
- Identity check (passport or birth certificate)
The office staff will be happy to answer any queries about childcare or the application process in person or on 0207 228 7706 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Falconbrook Communications and Payment App – please download this from the app store